Highly effective parenting books by Tina Feigal
Order Present Moment Parenting, now with chapters on Trauma-Effective Parenting and Self-care for Parents!
Reading Present Moment Parenting will show you:
- how to look at misbehavior in a new light.
- exactly what to do to grow better behavior.
- how to respond when things go poorly.
- how to create situations that actually help your child shine.
- how to bring peace you never imagined to your classroom or home.
- how to bring out the best in a child with trauma.Undecided? Read here …
Adults who struggle with children’s behavior, from those with ADHD to attachment disorder, from giftedness to Oppositional Defiant Disorder, will find Present Moment Parenting: The Guide to a Peaceful Life with Your Intense Child, a certain and compelling resource. Filled with immediately usable tips for helping children with trauma, or those whose behavior is just challenging, this book is based in research and accessible to both parents and teachers at the same time.Rarely has such a complete guide been written about child behavior that encourages compassion over authoritarian approaches, which just do not work. This book frees the adult, as well as the child, to find a path to peaceful co-existence without force or harshness. It not only brings out better behavior, but it provides a map of sorts toward a greatly strengthened adult-child relationship. If your child struggles with being inappropriate due to autism, learning disabilities, trauma history, or any other reason, this is your book.